Wednesday, December 31, 2008

some useful classes hidden in iPhone SDK 2.2

I just found a useful view called "UICalloutView". It is a cool pop-up window suitable for information briefing or hints.

What is more interesting is that it is nowhere to be found in the iPhone SDK 2.2 document. I can only find it in SDK 1.0 document, but it still can be used under iPhone SDK 2.2.

Although I don't quite understand how it works, just declare the class and its methods where you want to add this view , you can use it right away.

I found this view and the example code in xxx under category "C08 - Controls" => example 11a. 

I forgot the source for xxx and will check it later. It offers really good examples for iphone development and it is totally code-based! I must admit I am still awkward in using graphical interface and makes mistakes from time to time. Codes makes me morecomfortable lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment